Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BFN!


Well, I've put this post off long enough.......our transfer did not work. We never got a "definate" positive and all of our betas were negative. I had two betas done, one at 8dp3dt and another at 12dp3dt. My period finally started last wednesday and finished yesterday. Jon and I have talked and agree that we'd like to try again after the first of the year. I contacted Cooper Center and we are back on the donor embryo list again. Hopefully the new year will bring a new baby.

4 comments:

  1. Just thinking of you and the transfer. You know I love you, Girl! ((Hugs)) Lets get together soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that your transfer was not successful. I have just been to see Dr Check at the Cooper Center and also live in Texas. If you would be willing to share your experiences with me I would love to hear from you. I can be reached @kregis@comcast.net. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news, but do not give up! The Surrogacy program is conducted in other countries, maybe you should try it? The main things is not to stop, to move on towards your dreams.

    ReplyDelete